Why Choose Alameda Alliance for Health
Affordable Health Insurance You Can Count On
Our health plan members are our neighbors. We care about the same things you do, like having your own doctor and quality, affordable health care. The Alliance is committed to providing you with quality care that is easy to access and respects your needs. We are here to serve you.
When you join the Alliance, you can count on:
- Friendly, helpful customer service.
- Affordable, quality care you deserve.
- Two health plans that meet different needs.
- Convenience—we have a large network of doctors, community health centers, all hospitals in Alameda County, and 200+ pharmacies.
- Help for members in Spanish, Chinese and Vietnamese, plus interpreters to assist with other languages.
- A personal doctor close to your home, work or school.
- Health and Wellness Education—materials and classes to help with quitting smoking, weight management, parenting, asthma, diabetes, and much more.
- Language services for medical appointments at no cost to you.
- We are a locally based not-for-profit health plan serving Alameda County for over 16 years.
To speak to a friendly representative about your plan—or which plan is right for you—call us at 510-747-4567, toll-free at 1-877-932-2738; CRS/TTY 711 or 1-800-735-2929.