What do I do if I am temporarily out of the Alameda County area and need medical services?

If you are temporarily outside of Alameda County (such as on vacation beyond Alameda County), you are eligible to get emergency services at any hospital. Show your Medi-Cal and Alliance member ID cards to the hospital so they know whom to bill.

For information on this topic and more, check out Member Materials.